Current Position: Founding partner of Russin & Vecchi LLP. Managing Partner of the Russian Practice Group with offices in Moscow, Vladivostok and Sakhalin.
Information on the firm can also be found at www.russinvecchi.com. 1969 to date.
Specialization: Law and Economic Development. International Investment and Trade.
Previous Positions: Regional Legal Advisor for the Caribbean, Agency for International Development. 1963-69.
Education: B.A. 1959, Yale College
J.D. 1963, Yale Law School
Fellowships: Ford Foundation, 1961-62. Assistant Professor at the Law Faculty of the East African University, Dar-es-Salaam, Tanganika
Honors: Order of St. Vladimir awarded by the Moscow Patriarchate, 1991.
Order of St. Innocent awarded by the Orthodox Church in America, 2002.
- National Council for International Visitors, 1987-93
- Fund for Democracy & Development, 1993-2000
- MUCIA Global Education, 1996-2000
- Delphi International, 1988-2000
- Dominican-American Cultural Institute, 1988-92
- St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary, 1985-93
- International Advisory Board, University for Peace, 2009-